We believe in openness and privacy therefore at HiLabs Inc., (“Company
” or “we
” or “us
”), your privacy is of paramount importance, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
”), web applications (“App
”), forums, blogs, and other online or offline offerings (collectively, the “Services
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to us or access the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete, anonymize that information and terminate the user account. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Transparency/notice - types of personal information we collect and how we use it
Some of the ways that the Company may collect personal information include:
- You may provide personal information directly to the Company through registering on our Website, when you use the features on our Website, during the course of providing Services to you by us, interacting with the Services, participating in surveys, and requesting Services, or information and when you provide your personal information to us.
- As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.
We endeavor to collect only that information which is relevant for the purposes of providing the Services to you. Below are the ways we collect personal information and how we use it.
3.1 Types of personal information we collect
Company collects Personal Information regarding its current, prospective, and former clients, customers, users, visitors, and guests (collectively “Individuals
- Information You Provide Directly to Us. When you use the Services or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an account with Company on our Website, responding to surveys, requesting Services or information, or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- First and last name
- Birth date/age
- Social Secuity Number
- Race or colour
- Ancestry or national origin
- Religion or creed
- Mental or physical disability
- Sexual orientation
- Marital status
- If you have biometric authentication integration as part of the Services, then we may collect information concerning Your fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, and iris or retina scans
- Address (including country and pin/postal code)
- Phone number/mobile number
- Email address
- Title and department
- Company name
- Military and veteran status
- Information provided on your resume, such as your education and employment experience, if you apply through LinkedIn, then we collect information you made available to us on LinkedIn
- Technical information
- Your pictures or videos that you may provide
- Professional contact details of employees and other individuals associate with our business
- Login ID and password
- Shipping information
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter
- Records of interaction with the Company representatives
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account
- Internet Protocol address, browser type and version, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and platform and other visitor details collected in Our log files
- Browser history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application or advertisement
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You
(collectively referred to as "Personal Information").
- Communications with Us. We may collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number or mailing address, your picture or videos that you may provide, when you choose to request information about our Services, register for Company’s newsletter, request to receive customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Surveys. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Sites and/or services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
- Posting on the Services. Company may offer publicly accessible pages, blogs, private messages, or community forums. You should be aware that, when you disclose information about yourself in on Company’s pages, blogs, private messages, and community forums, the Services will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any personal information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Services, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
- Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically through our Services or other methods of web analysis, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type and language, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences.
- Information Submitted Via Services. You agree that Company is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. Company will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so or it is otherwise necessary as part of the Services, such as to facilitate payment to you as a Pentester; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive information, including Personal Information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access or use our Services through a third-party application, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that is public via your privacy settings or is otherwise available. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to Company and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services. If you authorize us to collect information from a third party, or if you authorize a third party to send us information, and you later decide that you no longer want us to obtain that information, you may need to contact the third party source directly and request that they stop transmitting information to us.
3.2 How company uses your information
We acquire, hold, use, and process personal information about Individuals for a variety of business purposes, including:
To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested.
Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To operate and improve the Website;
- To provide technical support, including diagnosing and resolving any issues you report;
- To provide effective Services;
- For customer relationship management purposes;
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services and technologies; and ensuring that the content and advertising displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, sms, whatsapp, email, etc. for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, administrative purposes such as to manage your account, to provide information that you request and other security announcements;
- To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our partners via sms, whatsapp, email or snail mail;
- To advertise products and Services of the Company and third parties;
- To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To share with our business partners for provision of specific services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
- To build your profile on the Website;
- To maintain and develop our business systems, including testing and upgrading of these systems;
- To manage staff training and quality assurance;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims, including but not limited to intellectual property infringements, defamation, or privacy rights;
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- Generally, manage Individual information and accounts;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- To assess vulnerabilities and other bugs you discover in the course of your use of the Services;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of Company’s Services;
- Contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support; and
- Allow you to register for events.
(referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
Administrative Purposes. Company may use personal information about you for its administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in Company’s Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify Individual identity;
- Communicate about Individual accounts and activities on Company’s Services and systems, and, in Company’s discretion, changes to any Company policy;
- Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process payment for products or services purchased;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our Terms.
Marketing Company Products and Services. Company may use personal information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. Company may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, facsimile, or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide Services to you and our sponsors;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals provide personal information; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, as further described in Section 5 below
- Research and Development. Company may use personal information alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, in order to help us to optimally deliver our existing products and Services or develop new products and Services.
- Direct Mail, Email and Outbound Telemarketing. Individuals who provide us with personal information, or whose personal information we obtain from third parties, may receive periodic emails, newsletters, mailings, or phone calls from us with information on Company’s or our business partners’ products and services or upcoming special offers/events we believe may be of interest. We offer the option to decline these communications at no cost to the Individual by following the instructions in Section 5 below.
- De-Identified and Aggregated Information Use. Company may use personal information and other information about you to create de-identified and/or aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access Company’s Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. De-identified and/or aggregated information is not personal information, and Company may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within Company and with third parties for our or their purposes in an de-identified and/or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you
- Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. Company’s Services may offer various tools and functionalities to share content. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request but will not be collected or otherwise used by Company or any other third parties for any other purpose.
- Other Uses. Company may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as network and information security, direct marketing, disclosure to affiliated organizations, research (including marketing research), fraud prevention, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
Uses of Automatic Collection Technologies. Our use of the Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ on our Services, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
3.3 Third-party websites and social media platforms
Company’s Services may include publicly accessible blogs, community forums, or private messaging features. The Services may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms (e.g., widgets). If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Site or other Services. You should be aware that personal information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
3.4 Third-party payment processing
If you use the Services to make, receive or facilitate payments in connection with the Services, we and Third-Party applications may collect certain financial information from you to process transactions, including your name, email address, address, financial account information and other billing information.
3.5 Incomplete personal information
Where indicated (for example in registration/application forms), it is obligatory to provide your personal information to us to enable us to process your application for our Products and/or Services. Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal information, we may not be able to process your application or provide you with our Products and/or Services.
3.6 Sources of collection of personal information
We collect Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- You/Your devices directly
- Other users of our Services
- Visit our offices
- Government entities
- Consumer data resellers
- Business partners
- Publicly accessible sources
4. Onward transfer—company may disclose your information
4.1 Information we share
- We Use Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers. The types of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust personal information include service providers for: (i) provision of IT and related services; (ii) provision of information and services you have requested; (iii) payment processing; (iv) customer service activities; and (v) in connection with the provision of the Services. Company has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing personal information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Business Partners. Company may share personal information with our business partners, and affiliates for our and our affiliates’ internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. Company may also provide personal information to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear, along with Company. Company requires our affiliates and business partners to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of personal information they maintain on our behalf and not to use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which Company provided them.
- Content Visible to Others. When you create a Profile or post content to the Services, this information may be displayed to others. We are not responsible for privacy practices of the other users who will view and use the posted information.
- Marketing – Interest-Based Advertising and third-party Marketing. Through our Services, Company may allow third-party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such de-identified information as well as selected Personal Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) we have collected with third-party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit non-Company related websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “personalized advertising.” We may allow access to other data collected by the Services to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your personal information with third-party advertising partners, you may opt-out of such sharing at no cost by following the instructions in Section 5 below.
- Disclosures to Protect Us or Others (e.g., as Required by Law and Similar Disclosures). We may access, preserve, and disclose your personal information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforce Company policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to Company; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security purposes – e.g., to detect unauthorized activity on the Services. In such cases, server log data containing IP addresses may be shared with law enforcement bodies in order that they may identify users in connection with their investigation of the unauthorized activities.
4.2 International data transfers
We operate international offices and have developed global data privacy and security practices designed to ensure that your personal data is appropriately handled and protected. All personal information collected via or by Company may be transferred, processed, accessed and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States, the European Union, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or the servers of our service providers in order to provide the Services. Your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to a lawful request. Where required by law, international transfers of personal information will be supported by an adequacy mechanism.
You authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from your country to any other countries across the world with our affiliates / subsidiaries / agents / third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for the Purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of a site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We will implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data, taking into account the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing and the risks involved in processing. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will seek to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to a site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Your choices
You may have the right to object to and opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to Company’s processing of your Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time. However, please note that such withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of our processing activities based on consent before its withdrawal.
5.2 Email and telephone communications
5.3 Turning off cookies
You can erase or choose to block cookies from your computer except for functional cookies that are strictly necessary to make our Website available to you. You can configure your computer's browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. Please note that if you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website and might affect certain functionality on the Website.
6. Your privacy rights
Please be assured that we do not ever “sell” your Personal Information.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to once a year, free of charge: (i) request confirmation of whether we are processing your Personal Information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your Personal Information; (iii) receive an electronic copy of Personal Information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”); (iv) restrict our uses of your Personal Information; (v) seek correction or amendment of inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or improperly processed Personal Information; (vi) withdraw your consent and (vii) request erasure of Personal Information held about you by us, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
To protect your privacy, Company will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal Information.
In some cases, exercising the above rights may not be possible – there may be situations where we will continue to be authorized to process your personal data.
In order to execute any of the abovementioned rights please contact Us using one of the ways indicated at the beginning of this document.
7. Data retention
8. Security of your information
By using the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
9. Contact us
9.2 Grievance officer
We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If you have any such grievances, please write to our Grievance Officer at
and our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.
- New Uses of Personal Information. Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt-out. Where consent of the Individual for the processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, Company will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.
- You acknowledge that You are providing your Personal Information out of your free will.
- You acknowledge that documents & data uploaded by You to get Our services & results from Us is considered to be legally owned or permitted to You. The Company should not be held responsible for damages arising out of such data provided by You.
- You acknowledge that the Company has no obligation to monitor the documents, data, links or other materials that You provide. You are responsible for evaluating all your data including for accuracy, completeness and reliability, and you bear all risk of using such data. The Company will not be responsible for any damages that you may incur as a result of the submission or use of any such data.
- You acknowledge that we test and analyze certain new features with some users before rolling the feature out to all users.
- You acknowledge that links, data, documents or other materials provided by You does not contain illegal or pornographic activities.
- You acknowledge that Our Services is an automated tool, therefore the results will depend on the quality of input given by You. Thus, the Company shall not be held liable for the end result or of the utility of the code/software that is autogenerated from Our platform.
- If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a third party, then you hereby undertake and confirm that you have the legal authority to do so and to agree to this policy on behalf of such third party. If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a minor, you hereby confirm that you are the parent or legal guardian of such minor.
- You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing. (If you wish to withdraw your consent, please click here). If you do not provide us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent to provide us Personal Information at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict you from using the Website or Services.