HiLabs (www.hilabs.com) is a health data analytics company with product offering to healthcare payers and providers in the United States of America. Its clients range from fortune 50 companies to government entities. The company has a strong VC backing, excellent management team from best Business schools and brilliant data engineers from top engineering colleges of the world.
• Manage large scale Hadoop cluster environments including capacity planning, cluster setup, performance tuning, monitoring and Alerting.
• Ensure improved deployment frequency with automation built at every step of CI/CD, which can lead to faster time to market, lower failure rate of new releases, shortened lead time between fixes, and faster mean time to recovery in the event of a new release crashing or otherwise disabling the current system.
• Perform proof of concepts on scalability, reliability, security, performance and manageability.
• Work with core production support personnel in IT and Engineering to automate deployment and operation of the infrastructure. Manage, deploy, and configure infrastructure or other automation tool sets.
Monitoring Hadoop jobs and recommend optimization
• Data pipeline Monitoring and suggests optimizations
• Creation of metrics and measures of resource utilization and performance.
• Capacity planning and implementation of new/upgraded hardware and software releases as well as for storage infrastructure.
• Ability to work well with a global team of highly motivated and skilled personnel.
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
• Integrating ML libraries
• Hardware accelerations
• Should be able to develop and apply patches
• Debugging Infrastructure issues (Like - Underlying network issue or Issues with the nodes)
• Addition/replacement of Kafka cluster/consumer
• Testing/Support of infrastructure component change.
• Deployment during the release in the capacity of release engineer.
• Help QA team with production parallel testing and performance testing.
• Help out Dev team with POC/Adhoc execution of some of the jobs for debugging/cost analysis
• BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in CS or other branches of engineering
• Skills: DevOps, AWS, CI/CD, git, github, environment building and deployment experience, Infra and Application Monitoring, Ansible, Linux, Python, Java Application.
• Experience for Building Infrastructure on AWS and Private Cloud.
• Truly Understand Role of DevOps, (we do not need system Admin)
• Knowledgeable about Building an Automated CI/CD solution from Scratch.
• Experience on Managing Java, Scala, PHP based applications.
• Strong understanding About Linux Operating System.
• Hands-on experience on working with Anisble to manage Multi Env. Based ecosystem.
• Strong Knowledge and experience on building Monitoring Solution like Zabbix.
• Prior experience with remote monitoring and event handling using Nagios, ELK.
• Building and Managing ELK Stack.Working on BigData Ecosystem with either Cloudera or Hortonworks distribution and prior exposure to Spark, Hive, Kafka and Hbase.
• Strong written communications and documentation experience.
• Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills